Now that we’re spending more time at home. It is crucial to keep it clean so that we can be healthy and productive. Let’s have a review of different parts of our home and see how often should we clean them.
- The toilets: at least once a week, be sure to clean under the rim too
- The bathtub: once a week
- The shower curtain: once a month, you can just put it in the washer and let it air dry. Some tips here.
- The bathroom rug: once a week, put in the washer and air dry.
- Towels: every 4-5 uses
- Sink and mirror: wipe clean every day with an all-purpose organic cleaner you made at home.
- The bedding: wash once a week
- The floor: vacuum and wash 1-2 times a week
- Laptop and keyboard: once a week
- Doorknobs: wipe every week
- Windows: wipe every week and clean windows blinds every month.
The Living Room
- The floor: vacuum at least once a week.
- The couch: vacuum between cushions and wipe surface every week. Have it professionally cleaned once or twice a year.
- The stove: once a week with these techniques.
- The oven: every six months. Learn more about oven cleaning.
- The sink: every week.
- The microwave: wipe clean every week.
- The fridge: wipe the doorknob every week and clean inside every 6 months.
- The dishwasher: Once a month. Remove the racks and clean them separately. Then emptying the dishwasher and placing a cup of vinegar in the upper rack. Run the machine at its hottest cycle to remove grease and odors.