We all love the feeling of a spotless home. Keeping our home clean will make us healthier and more productive. However, most cleaners you can buy from stores are filled with toxins. By making home cleaners yourself, you can save money and be rid of chemicals. Let’s get started!
Shine Basic All-Purpose Cleaner Recipe
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar: break down junks
- 20 drops of tea tree oil: kill germs and smell good
Instructions: Put all ingredients in a spray bottle and swirl the bottle to mix all the ingredients.
Shine Super All-Purpose Cleaner Recipe
- 2 cups of hot water
- 2 tablespoon of white vinegar: break down junks
- 1/2 teaspoon of borax: disinfect
- 1/2 teaspoon of washing soda: remove soap scums
- 1/2 teaspoon of castile soap: most non-toxic soap
- 20 drops of tea tree oil: kill germs and smell great
Instruction: Put hot water in a container. The water has to be hot to dissolve all the ingredients but doesn’t need to be hot to use. Then put in all other natural cleaners. Mix up the solution and put it in a spray bottle.
Now that you can use your newly made cleaner everywhere in your home to stay clean and healthy. Comment below on your cleaning experience and share this guide with loved ones.
Join Shine Insider for more cleaning tips and hacks.