The stove gets dirty and greasy very easily. A dirty stovetop makes you not want to cook at all. Here are some tips to clean your stovetop. However, the most important thing is to be consistent. Having a schedule to clean every week is the key.
Clean with vinegar
- spray the stovetop with vinegar regularly.
- let it sit on the stovetop for 15 minutes; then wipe clean with a cloth.
- this is the best way to maintain a clean stovetop as the acidity in vinegar breaks down grease.
Clean with baking soda
- wash the stovetop with dish soap and warm water.
- make a paste of water and baking soda then coat it all over your stovetop.
- let the paste sit for 20 minutes then scrub your stovetop clean.
Share this guide with your friends and help them keep their stovetop clean too.